Juan Pedro Schmid
|First Name:||Juan Pedro|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Inter-American Development BankWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Diether Beuermann & Camilo Pecha & Juan Pedro Schmid, 2017. "The Effects of Weather Shocks on Early Childhood Development," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8543, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Arup Mitra & Juan Pedro Schmid, 2008. "Growth and poverty in India: emerging dimensions of the tertiary sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(8), pages 1055-1076, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Arup Mitra & Juan Pedro Schmid, 2008.
"Growth and poverty in India: emerging dimensions of the tertiary sector,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(8), pages 1055-1076, October.
- Sadia ABBAS* & M. Masood AZEEM** & Khuda BAKHSH* & Alvina FATIMA* & Abdus SAMIE*, 2014. "POVERTY REDUCTION IN PAKISTAN: The Role of Agricultural and Industrial Subsectorâ€™s Growth," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 24(2), pages 143-157.
- Mitra, Arup., 2013. "Can industry be the key to pro-poor growth? : An exploratory analysis for India," ILO Working Papers 994843463402676, International Labour Organization.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Pedro Schmid should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.