Economics Discipline Group Sydney, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
: +61 2 9514 7777
+61 2 9514 7722
PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Sydney
RePEc:edi:edutsau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Filippo Pavesi & Massimo Scotti, 2017. "Good Lies," Working Paper Series 39, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Filippo Pavesi & Massimo Scotti, 2010. "Experts, Conflicts of Interest, and the Controversial Role of Reputation," Working Papers 185, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Filippo Pavesi & Massimo Scotti, 2014. "Experts, conflicts of interest, and reputation for ability," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Scotti, Massimo, 2012. "Delegated portfolio management with career concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 829-839.
- Massimo Scotti, 2011. "Insider Trading Under Discreteness," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(05), pages 757-771.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Filippo Pavesi & Massimo Scotti, 2014.
"Experts, conflicts of interest, and reputation for ability,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Chulyoung Kim & Paul S. Koh, 2018. "Court-Appointed Experts and Accuracy in Adversarial Litigation," Working papers 2018rwp-136, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Klein, Nicolas & Mylovanov, Tymofiy, 2017. "Will truth out?—An advisor’s quest to appear competent," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 112-121.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Massimo Scotti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.