Report NEP-MIC-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eső, Péter & Szentes, Balázs, 2017. "Dynamic contracting: an irrelevance theorem," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Schopohl, 2017. "Communication Games with Optional Verification," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Information Design: A Unified Perspective," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2075, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rahul Deb & Mallesh Pai & Maher Said, 2017. "Evaluating Strategic Forecasters," Working Papers tecipa-578, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Filippo Pavesi & Massimo Scotti, 2019. "Good Lies," Working Paper Series 39, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Schwardmann, Peter & Ispano, Alessandro, 2016. "Competitive pricing and quality disclosure to cursed consumers," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145573, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Moreno-Okuno, Alejandro T. & Mosiño, Alejandro, 2017. "A Theory of Sequential Group Reciprocity," MPRA Paper 76820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvador Barbera & Matthew O. Jackson, 2017. "A Model of Protests, Revolution, and Information," HiCN Working Papers 243, Households in Conflict Network.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Dimitros Xefteris, 2015. "Voters’ Private Valuation of Candidates’ Quality," Working Papers 858, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau, 2017. "Perfect Equilibria in Games of Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 201703, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau, 2017. "Equilibria in Infinite Games of Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 201702, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2016. "Implementing Tax Coordination and Harmonization through Voluntary Commitment," Working Papers P181, FERDI.
- Francesco Cerigioni, 2016. "Dual decision processes: Retrieving preferences when some choices are intuitive," Economics Working Papers 1550, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stenzel, André & Wolf, Christoph, 2016. "Consumer Rating Dynamics," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145694, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.