Nicholas Lawrence Samouilhan
School of Economics Cape Town, South Africa
Faculty of Commerce
University of Cape Town
: (21) 650-2723
Private Bag, Rondebosch 7701
RePEc:edi:seuctza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Nicholas lawrence Samouilhan, 2007. "The Price Of Risk In The South African Equity Market," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(3), pages 442-458, September.
- Nl Samouilhan, 2006. "The Relationship Between International Equity Market Behaviour And The Jse," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(2), pages 248-260, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nl Samouilhan, 2006.
"The Relationship Between International Equity Market Behaviour And The Jse,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(2), pages 248-260, June.
- Tinashe Harry Dumile Kambadza & Zivanemoyo Chinzara, 2012. "Returns Correlation Structure and Volatility Spillovers Among the Major African Stock Markets," Working Papers 305, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nico Katzke, 2013. "South African Sector Return Correlations: using DCC and ADCC Multivariate GARCH techniques to uncover the underlying dynamics," Working Papers 17/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Cheteni, Priviledge, 2016. "Stock market volatility using GARCH models: Evidence from South Africa and China stock markets," MPRA Paper 77355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nicholas Lawrence Samouilhan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.