|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut za Razvoj i Međunarodne Odnose (IRMO)Zagreb, Croatia
Lj. F. Vukotinovića 2, 10000 Zagreb
RePEc:edi:imodnhr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Hrvoje Butkovič, 2016. "The rise of the dual labour market: fighting precarious employment in the new member states through industrial relations (PRECARIR) Country report: Croatia," Research Reports 15, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Visnja Samardzija, 2003. "Croatia’s Preparation for EU Accession," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 32, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Višnja Samardžija & Sanja Tišma, Višnja Samardžija, Krešimir Jurlin (ed.), 2011. "Hrvatska i Europska unija: prednosti i izazovi članstva," Books, Institut za razvoj i medjunarodne odnose, edition 1, number 3.
- Višnja Samardzija & Alan Dukes (ed.), 2008. "Communicating Integration Impact in Croatia and Ireland," Books, Institut za razvoj i medjunarodne odnose, edition 1, number 2.
- Višnja Samardžija & Višnja Samardžija (ed.), 2006. "Reforms in Lisbon Strategy Implementation: Economic and Social Dimensions," Books, Institut za razvoj i medjunarodne odnose, edition 1, number 1.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Visnja Samardzija
(Višnja Samardžija) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.