Madras School of EconomicsChennai, India
(91) (044) 235 4847
Gandhi Mandapam Road, Govt. Data Centre Campus, Kottur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 025
RePEc:edi:mseacin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Saraogi, Ravi, 2008. "GDP Forecast for Australia," MPRA Paper 22797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saraogi, Ravi, 2008. "Determinants of FII Inflows:India," MPRA Paper 22850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plammoottil, George & Saraogi, Ravi, 2007. "The market for development," MPRA Paper 27040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saraogi, Ravi, 2007. "Demystifying Subprime Crisis," MPRA Paper 7571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saraogi, Ravi, 2006. "Macromanagement and Business Environment: Analysis of the 1991 Indian Economic Crisis," MPRA Paper 8030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhaduri, Saumitra & Saraogi, Ravi, 2010. "The predictive power of the yield spread in timing the stock market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 261-272, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Bhaduri, Saumitra & Saraogi, Ravi, 2010.
"The predictive power of the yield spread in timing the stock market,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 261-272, September.
- Arif Dar & Amaresh Samantaraya & Firdous Shah, 2014. "The predictive power of yield spread: evidence from wavelet analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 887-901, May.
- Lohrmann, Christoph & Luukka, Pasi, 2019. "Classification of intraday S&P500 returns with a Random Forest," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 390-407.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ravi Saraogi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.