|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departament d'Economia Girona, Spain
Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials
Universitat de Girona
RePEc:edi:deudges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Marti Sagarra & Cecilio Mar-Molinero & Miguel García-Cestona, 2015. "Spanish savings banks in the credit crunch: could distress have been predicted before the crisis? A multivariate statistical analysis," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 195-214, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marti Sagarra & Cecilio Mar-Molinero & Miguel García-Cestona, 2015.
"Spanish savings banks in the credit crunch: could distress have been predicted before the crisis? A multivariate statistical analysis,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 195-214, February.
- Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Ruano, Sonia & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2017. "The fall of Spanish cajas: Lessons of ownership and governance for banks," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 244-260.
- Josep Patau & Antonio Somoza & Salvador Torra, 2020. "Diagnosis of the Domino Effect in Bankruptcy Situations Through Positioning Maps and Their Evolution 10 Years Later," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, December.
- Hei Chia Wang & Yung Chang Chi & Ping Lun Hsin, 2018. "Constructing Patent Maps Using Text Mining to Sustainably Detect Potential Technological Opportunities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Xuan Shi & Lingfei Cai & Hongfang Song, 2019. "Discovering Potential Technology Opportunities for Fuel Cell Vehicle Firms: A Multi-Level Patent Portfolio-Based Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Sagarra, Marti & Mar-Molinero, Cecilio & Agasisti, Tommaso, 2017. "Exploring the efficiency of Mexican universities: Integrating Data Envelopment Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 123-133.
- Marti Sagarra & Frank M. T. A. Busing & Cecilio Mar-Molinero & Josep Rialp, 2018. "Assessing the asymmetric effects on branch rivalry of Spanish financial sector restructuring," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 12(1), pages 131-153, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marti Sagarra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.