|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Universitas Bengkulu (University of Bengkulu)http://www.unib.ac.id/home
Bengkulu Province, Sumatera Island, Indonesia
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ridwan Nurazi & Fitri Santi & Berto Usman, 2015. "Tunnelling: Evidence from Indonesia Stock Exchange," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 11(2), pages 127-150.
- Mamduh Hanafi & Fitri Santi & Muazaroh, 2013. "The Impact of Ownership Concentration, Commissioners on Bank Risk and Profitability: Evidence from Indonesia," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 183-202, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mamduh Hanafi & Fitri Santi & Muazaroh, 2013.
"The Impact of Ownership Concentration, Commissioners on Bank Risk and Profitability: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 183-202, December.
- Alexander Karminsky & Alexander Kostrov, 2014. "The probability of default in Russian banking," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 81-98, June.
- Yue Chen & Lingxiang Li & Haizhi Wang & Peng Wang, 2015. "Institutional investors and conservative financial reporting: evidence from China," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 161-178, June.
- Aydemir, Resul & Guloglu, Bulent, 2017. "How do banks determine their spreads under credit and liquidity risks during business cycles?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 147-157.
- Zheng, Changjun & Moudud-Ul-Huq, Syed & Rahman, Mohammad Morshedur & Ashraf, Badar Nadeem, 2017. "Does the ownership structure matter for banks’ capital regulation and risk-taking behavior? Empirical evidence from a developing country," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 404-421.
- Maria S. Basílio & Maria Clara P. Pires & José Filipe Pires Reis, 2016. "Portuguese banks’ performance: comparing efficiency with their Spanish counterparts," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 27-44, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fitri Santi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.