Sara Rose Taylor
|Last Name:||Rose Taylor|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Balsillie School of International AffairsWaterloo, Canada
RePEc:edi:basifca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sara ROSE & Crina VIJU, 2014. "Income inequality in post-communist Central and Eastern European countries," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5, pages 5-20, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sara ROSE & Crina VIJU, 2014.
"Income inequality in post-communist Central and Eastern European countries,"
Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5, pages 5-20, June.
- PALAMARA Daniel R., 2016. "Social Status in Norway and the Law of Jante: An Analysis of ISSP Social Inequality Data," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- Dimitar NIKOLOSKI & Miroslav GVEROSKI, 2017. "Assessing the poverty-growth-inequality nexus: the case of Macedonia," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8, pages 29-43, June.
- Anghel Ionuţ-Marian, 2017. "Measuring income inequality: comparative datasets and methodological deficiencies. An overview of income inequality in Romania during postsocialism," Social Change Review, Sciendo, vol. 15(1-2), pages 55-82, December.
- Mohamad, Nurul Muna & Masron, tajul & Widiyanti, Risna & Mohd Jamil, Muslimah, 2020. "Islamic Banking and Income Inequality: The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility," Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, vol. 54(2), pages 77-90.
- Oancea, Bogdan & Andrei, Tudorel & Pirjol, Dan, 2017. "Income inequality in Romania: The exponential-Pareto distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 486-498.
- Yogeeswari Subramaniam & Tajul Ariffin Masron & Mastura A. Wahab & Md Aslam Mia, 2021. "The impact of microfinance on poverty and income inequality in developing countries," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 35(1), pages 36-48, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sara Rose Taylor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.