Agostinho S. Rosa
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Departamento de Economia Évora, Portugal
Universidade de Évora
+ 351 266 74 08 94
+ 351 266 74 24 94
Largo dos Colegiais 2, 7000 - 803ÉVORA
RePEc:edi:deuevpt (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centro de Estudos e Formação Avançada em Gestão e Economia (CEFAGE-UE) Évora, Portugal
Universidade de Évora
(351) 266 740 869
Colégio Espírito SANTO
RePEc:edi:cfevopt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rui J. Lopes & Agostinho S. Rosa & Luis A. Coelho & Manuela Oliveira & Manuel B. Gaspar, 2008. "Efficiency analysis of the Portuguese beam trawl fleet that targets the common prawn Palaemon serratus (Pennant)," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_09, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Agostinho S. Rosa, 2005. "Inflação e Défice Orçamental: Que Relação em Portugal?," Economics Working Papers 17_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Agostinho S. Rosa, 2004. "Uma Estimação da Curva de Phillips para Portugal," Economics Working Papers 8_2004, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Agostinho S. Rosa, 2003. "Inflação Portuguesa: pelos custos ou monetária?," Economics Working Papers 6_2003, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Agostinho S. Rosa, 2011. "Inflation and Budget Deficit: What is the Relationship in Portugal?," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 12(2), pages 215-237.
- Agostinho S. Rosa, 2007. "Custos Unitários de Trabalho e Desemprego: Que Relação em Portugal?," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(2), pages 369-397.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agostinho S. Rosa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.