|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|náměstí W. Churchilla 1938/4, CZ-130 67 Praha 3|
Národohospodářská Fakulta Praha, Czech Republic
Vysoká Škola Ekonomická v Praze
RePEc:edi:nfvsecz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jan Melichar & Pavel Rieger & Ondřej Vojáček & Karel Jedlička, 2009. "Measuring the Value of Urban Forest using," Regionální studia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2009(2), pages 13-20.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jan Melichar & Pavel Rieger & Ondřej Vojáček & Karel Jedlička, 2009.
"Measuring the Value of Urban Forest using,"
Regionální studia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2009(2), pages 13-20.
- Plant, Lyndal & Rambaldi, Alicia & Sipe, Neil, 2017. "Evaluating Revealed Preferences for Street Tree Cover Targets: A Business Case for Collaborative Investment in Leafier Streetscapes in Brisbane, Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 238-249.
- Henry Wüstemann & Gero Coppel & Marco Masin, 2015. "Landnutzung und ländlicher Tourismus: Eine hedonische Analyse," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 8(1), pages 48-59.
- David M. Brasington, 2022. "Local economic growth and local government investment in parks and recreation, or five cheese pizzas for $2.6 million," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 81-95, January.
- Jens Kolbe & Henry WÃ¼stemann, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Urban Green Space: A hedonic Pricing Analysis of the Housing Market in Cologne, Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zene Combrinck & Elizelle Juanee Cilliers & Louis Lategan & Sarel Cilliers, 2020. "Revisiting the Proximity Principle with Stakeholder Input: Investigating Property Values and Distance to Urban Green Space in Potchefstroom," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(7), pages 1-16, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pavel Rieger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.