|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|náměstí W. Churchilla 1938/4, CZ-130 67 Praha 3|
Národohospodářská Fakulta Praha, Czech Republic
Vysoká Škola Ekonomická v Praze
: +420 224 095 504
(02) 24 22 06 57
W. Churchill Sq. 4, 130 67 Prague 3
RePEc:edi:nfvsecz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pavel Mates & Tomas Lechner & Pavel Rieger & Jitka Pekna, 2013. "Towards e-Government project assessment: European approach," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 103-125.
- Jan Melichar & Pavel Rieger & Ondřej Vojáček & Karel Jedlička, 2009. "Measuring the Value of Urban Forest using," Regionální studia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(2), pages 13-20.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jan Melichar & Pavel Rieger & Ondřej Vojáček & Karel Jedlička, 2009.
"Measuring the Value of Urban Forest using,"
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(2), pages 13-20.
- Henry Wüstemann & Gero Coppel & Marco Masin, 2015. "Landnutzung und ländlicher Tourismus: Eine hedonische Analyse," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 8(1), pages 48-59.
- Jens Kolbe & Henry WÃ¼stemann, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Urban Green Space: A hedonic Pricing Analysis of the Housing Market in Cologne, Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pavel Rieger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.