Pranvera Jahollari Resulaj
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pranvera Resulaj & FjoralbaVelaj & Edmira Cakrani, 2012. "The Development Of Public Sector In Albania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 33-38, December.
- Fioralba Vela & Pranvera Resulaj, 2012. "Strategic Management Of Energy Infrastructure Development In Albania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 73-76, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pranvera Resulaj & FjoralbaVelaj & Edmira Cakrani, 2012.
"The Development Of Public Sector In Albania,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 33-38, December.
- Rasmus Lema & Björn Johnson & Allan Dahl Andersen & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Ankur Chaudhary (ed.), 2014. "Low-Carbon Innovation and Development," Globelics Thematic Reviews, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management, number low-carbon.
- Ari, Izzet & Sari, Ramazan, 2015. "The role of feed-in tariffs in emission mitigation: Turkish case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 768-775.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pranvera Jahollari Resulaj should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.