|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department Reno, Nevada (United States)
University of Nevada-Reno
Mail Stop 030, Reno, NV 89557-0207
RePEc:edi:edunrus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bahram Adrangi & Mary Allender & Kambiz Raffiee, 2003. "Emerging markets and uncovered interest rate parity," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(3), pages 291-291, September.
- Adrangi, Bahram & Chatrath, Arjun & Raffiee, Kambiz & D. Ripple, Ronald, 2001. "Alaska North Slope crude oil price and the behavior of diesel prices in California," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Adrangi, Bahram & Chatrath, Arjun & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy & Raffiee, Kambiz, 2001. "Chaos in oil prices? Evidence from futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 405-425, July.
- Bahram Adrangi & Kambiz Raffiee, 2000. "New evidence on fare and income elasticity of the U.S. airline industry," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 493-493, December.
- Bahram Adrangi & Kambiz Raffiee, 1999. "Functional form bias in goodness-of-fit optimizing models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 13-15.
- Bahram Adrangi & Garland Chow & Kambiz Raffiee, 1999. "Optimization analysis of the U.S. trucking industry," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 117-117, March.
- Bahram Adrangi & Kambiz Raffiee, 1997. "Economic effects of the comprehensive health plan in the U.S," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 223-223, June.
- Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Harris, Thomas R. & Narayanan, Rangesan & Raffiee, Kambiz, 1995. "Specification and estimation of the effect of ownership on the economic efficiency of the water utilities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 759-784, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kambiz Raffiee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.