Lauge Skovgaard Poulsen
London School of Economics (LSE)London, United Kingdom
: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
RePEc:edi:lsepsuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lauge Skovgaard Poulsen & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Times of Crisis,"
Working Paper Series
WP11-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Elena A. Iankova & Atanas G. Tzenev, 2015. "Determinants Of Sovereign Investment Protectionism: The Case Of Bulgariaâ€™S Nuclear Energy Sector," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 6(2).
- Wooster, Rossitza B. & Blanco, Luisa & Sawyer, W. Charles, 2016. "Equity commitment under uncertainty: A hierarchical model of real option entry mode choices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 382-394.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2014.
"Capital mobility in the panel GMM framework: Evidence from EU members,"
59014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2015. "Capital mobility in the panel GMM framework: Evidence from EU members," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(1), pages 3-19, July.
- Cushman, David O. & De Vita, Glauco, 2017. "Exchange rate regimes and FDI in developing countries: A propensity score matching approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 143-163.
- DIACONU MAXIM Laura, 2015. "The Dynamics Of The Fdi Inflows During The Last Three Decades. A Comparative Analysis Between Developing And Developed Countries," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 46-62.
- Vintila Denisia Mariana, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investments During Financial Crises," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 41-45, December.
- United Nations ESCAP, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Asia-Pacific Trade and Investment Report 2012: Recent Trends and Developments, chapter 3, pages 47-67 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- DORNEAN Adina & OANEA Dumitru-Cristian, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment And Post Crisis Economic Growth. Evidence From European Union," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(6), pages 46-60.
- Marta Anna GÖTZ, 2015. "Pursuing FDI policy in the EU – Member States and their policy space," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 290-308, June.
- Pedro Nel Páez & Jorge Isaza & Luz Amanda Zamora, 2014. "Los países del tercer mundo frente a la crisis europea," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 0(1), pages 215-230, June.
- Zeinab Asqari, 2014. "Investors Legitimate Expectations and the Interests of the Host State in Foreign Investment," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(12), pages 1906-1918, December.
- Ivo Karilaid & Tõnn Talpsepp & Tarvo Vaarmets, 2014. "Implications of the liquidity crisis in the Baltic-Nordic region," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 14(1-2), pages 35-54, December.
- Selahattin GURIS & Irem SACAKLI SACILDI & Elif GUNEREN GENC, 2015. "Determining the Effects of Factors on FDI in Global Crisis Period," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10.
- Adina DORNEAN & Dumitru-Cristian OANEA, 2015. "Impact Of The Economic Crisis On Fdi In Central And Eastern Europe," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 53-68, December.
- Dorożyński Tomasz & Kuna-Marszałek Anetta, 2016. "Investments Attractiveness. The Case Of The Visegrad Group Countries," Comparative Economic Research, Sciendo, vol. 19(1), pages 119-140, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lauge Skovgaard Poulsen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.