Adam Aleksander Pigoń
|Terminal Degree:||2019 School of Economics and Political Science; Universität St. Gallen (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Instytut Badań StrukturalnychWarszawa, Poland
: +48 22 629 33 82
+48 22 355 29 49
ul. Wisniowa 40b lok. 8, 02-520 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:ibswapl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Seres, G. & Pigon, Adam, 2019.
"On the Competitive Effects of Screening in Procurement,"
2019-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Seres, G. & Pigon, Adam, 2019. "On the Competitive Effects of Screening in Procurement," Discussion Paper 2019-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Adam Pigoñ & Gyula Seres, 2019. "On the competitive effects of screening in procurement," IBS Working Papers 08/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Adam Pigon & Michal Ramsza, 2016. "Impact Of A Modified Hp Filter On Countercyclical Behavior Of The Swiss Fiscal Rule," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 661-674, December.
- Adam Pigoń, 2013. "What Affects Voter Turnout? Macro and Micro Evidence from Poland," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 32, pages 77-105.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2019-06-17 2019-09-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DES: Economic Design (2) 2019-06-17 2019-09-16. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (2) 2019-06-17 2019-09-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2019-09-16. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2019-06-24. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2019-06-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adam Aleksander Pigoń
(Adam Pigon) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.