Ivaylo D. Petev
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre de Recherche en Économie et Statistique (CREST)Palaiseau, France
: 01 70 26 67 00
Bâtiment ENSAE, 5 rue Henry Le Chatelier, 91120 Palaiseau
RePEc:edi:crestfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sander WAGNER & Ivaylo D. PETEV, 2019. "The Economic Penalty of Terrorism: Increase in Discrimination Against Arabs and Muslims after Paris Attacks," Working Papers 2019-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe Coulangeon & Ivaylo D. Petev, 2012. "L’équipement automobile, entre contrainte et distinction sociale," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 457(1), pages 97-121.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Philippe Coulangeon & Ivaylo D. Petev, 2012.
"L’équipement automobile, entre contrainte et distinction sociale,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 457(1), pages 97-121.
- Belton Chevallier, Leslie & Motte-Baumvol, Benjamin & Fol, Sylvie & Jouffe, Yves, 2018. "Coping with the costs of car dependency: A system of expedients used by low-income households on the outskirts of Dijon and Paris," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 79-88.
- Richard Grimal, 2019. "Is there a limit to car traffic growth ? Potential demand and convergence paths towards saturation," Post-Print hal-02164984, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivaylo D. Petev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.