Research outputJump to: Articles
- Perri Salvatore, 2019. "The Risks of Hard Brexit for the United Kingdom," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Salvatore Perri, 2019. "Italy on the Way to Trumpism," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 238-252, July.
- Salvatore Perri, 2018. "Note bibliografiche: E se l'Italia tornasse alla lira? Vantaggi, costi e rischiâ€ di Enrico Marelli, Marcello Signorelli," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 71(283), pages 265-270.
- S. Perri, 2014. "The effects of banking system transformations on Italian regions' economic growth," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1-2, pages 155-186.
- Salvatore Perri, 2014. "Book review: Eckhard Hein, The Macroeconomics of Finance-Dominated Capitalism â€“ and its Crisis (Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA 2012) 232 pp," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 542-544, October.
- Salvatore Perri, 2013. "The role of macroeconomic stability in the finance-growth nexus. Threshold regression approach," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(110), pages 57-81.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salvatore Perri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.