Laboratory for Studies in Economic Sociology Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (499) 152 0761
3 Kochnovskiy proezd, Moscow, 125319
RePEc:edi:sohseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ivan Pavlyutkin, 2014. "University Merger And Sensemaking At The Threshold: Understanding Radical Organizational Change In Higher Education," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/EDU/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ivan Pavlyutkin, 2014. "Unannounced Crisis in Education and Bringing Up Citizens of the World. A review of the book: Nussbaum M. (2014) Not For Profit: Why Democracy Needs the Humanities (translated to Russian). Moscow: Publ," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 269-282.
- Ivan Zabayev & Ivan Pavlyutkin, 2014. "University and Two Meanings of Responsibility: Objectification of Social Effects of Educational Institutions (by the example of a survey among graduates of an Orthodox university)," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 202-221.
- Ivan Pavlutkin, 2012. "Three Sagas of Economics, or Traits of Professional Cuisine," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 112-117.
- Ivan Pavlyutkin, 2010. "Universities, ratings, and market: Institutional effects of ranking in higher education," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 25-41.
- Ivan Pavlyutkin, 2007. "Resource Dependence and Institutions: Determinants of College Behavior in Three Organizational Populations," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 220-239.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ivan Pavlyutkin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.