Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 3461 4878
+44 (0)20 3461 4771
Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kamath, Kishore & Paul, Varun, 2011. "Understanding recent developments in UK external trade," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(4), pages 294-304.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kamath, Kishore & Paul, Varun, 2011.
"Understanding recent developments in UK external trade,"
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin,
Bank of England, vol. 51(4), pages 294-304.
- Agyei-Ampomah, Sam & Mazouz, Khelifa & Yin, Shuxing, 2013. "The foreign exchange exposure of UK non-financial firms: A comparison of market-based methodologies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 251-260.
- Berry, Stuart & Corder, Matthew & Williams, Richard, 2012. "What might be driving the need to rebalance in the United Kingdom?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(1), pages 20-30.
- Chowla, Shiv & Quaglietti, Lucia & Rachel, Lukasz, 2014. "How have world shocks affected the UK economy?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(2), pages 167-179.
- Burgess, Stephen & Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & Groth, Charlotta & Harrison, Richard & Monti, Francesca & Theodoridis, Konstantinos & Waldron, Matt, 2013. "The Bank of England's forecasting platform: COMPASS, MAPS, EASE and the suite of models," Bank of England working papers 471, Bank of England.
- Ian R. Gordon, 2016. "Quantitative easing of an international financial centre: how central London came so well out of the post-2007 crisis," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(2), pages 335-353.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2018. "Export market exit and financial health in crises periods," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 150-163.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Varun Paul should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.