|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Department of Economics Quezon City, Philippines
Ateneo de Manila University
: (+63-2) 426-5661
4/F Leong Hall, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, 1103
RePEc:edi:deadmph (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA)Los Baños, Philippines
: +63 49 501 7493
+63 49 501 7493
c/o WorldFish Philippines Country Office, SEARCA bldg., College, Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines
RePEc:edi:eepseph (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Rosalina Palanca Tan, 2008. "Value of Statistical Life Estimates for Children in Metro Manila, Inferred from Parents’ Willingness to Pay for Dengue Vaccines," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008081, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2008.
- Rosalina Palanca Tan, 2008. "Valuing A Life: An Assessment from Metro Manila," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2008081, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2008.
- Rosalina Palanca Tan & Germelino M. Bautista, 2003. "Metering and A Water Permits Scheme for Groundwater Use in Cagayan de Oro," EEPSEA Research Report rr2003113, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Nov 2003.
- Rosalina Palanca Tan & Germelino M. Bautista, 2003. "Pulling the Plug on Water Mining: A Groundwater Conservation Strategy from the Philippines," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2003111, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Nov 2003.
- Rosalina Palanca-Tan, 2012. "Raw water pricing for ground water preservation: a policy advocacy exercise in CDO, Philippines 1," Chapters,in: Green Taxation and Environmental Sustainability, chapter 17, pages 258-272 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rosalina Palanca-Tan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.