M'd Shams Tabrize Pathan
|Shams Pathan (PhD) Associate Professor of Finance Curtin Business School, Curtin University Email: email@example.com Tel: +61 08 9266 9458 SSRN Web Page: http://ssrn.com/author=385539|
|+61 08 9266 9458|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Accounting, Economics and Finance Perth, Australia
Faculty of Business and Law
RePEc:edi:securau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Shams Pathan & Peh Hwa Wong & Karen Benson, 2019. "How do ‘busy’ and ‘overlap’ directors relate to CEO pay structure and incentives?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 59(2), pages 1341-1382, June.
- Haq, Mamiza & Hu, Daniel & Faff, Robert & Pathan, Shams, 2018. "New evidence on national culture and bank capital structure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 41-64.
- Shams Pathan & Robert Faff & Carlos FernÃ¡ndez MÃ©ndez & Nicholas Masters, 2016. "Financial constraints and dividend policy," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(3), pages 484-507, August.
- Peter M Clarkson & Shams Pathan & Andrew Tellam, 2016. "Do private equity target firms exhibit less effectual governance structures?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(2), pages 244-270, May.
- Shams Pathan & Mamiza Haq & Barry Williams, 2016. "Does skin in the game help? Bank franchise value, managerial incentives and â€˜going for brokeâ€™," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(2), pages 271-298, May.
- Fernández Méndez, Carlos & Pathan, Shams & Arrondo García, Rubén, 2015. "Monitoring capabilities of busy and overlap directors: Evidence from Australia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 444-469.
- Mamiza Haq & Shams Pathan & Mohammad Hoque, 2014. "The risk implication of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002: an empirical examination of the US financial services industry," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(15), pages 1005-1015, August.
- Pathan, Shams & Faff, Robert, 2013. "Does board structure in banks really affect their performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1573-1589.
- McGilvery, Andrew & Faff, Robert & Pathan, Shams, 2012. "Competitive valuation effects of Australian IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 74-83.
- Pathan, Shams & Skully, Michael, 2010. "Endogenously structured boards of directors in banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1590-1606, July.
- Mamiza Haq & Michael Skully & Shams Pathan, 2010. "Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(1), pages 63-97, March.
- Pathan, Shams, 2009. "Strong boards, CEO power and bank risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1340-1350, July.
- Pathan, Shams & Skully, Michael & Wickramanayake, J., 2008. "Reforms in Thai bank governance: The aftermath of the Asian financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 345-362.
- Shams Pathan & Michael Skully & J. Wickramanayake, 2007. "Board Size, Independence and Performance: An Analysis of Thai Banks," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(3), pages 211-227, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shams Tabrize Pathan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.