Shams Tabrize Pathan
|Shams Pathan (PhD) Lecturer in Finance UQ Business School The University of Queensland| Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +61 7 3346 8075 Fax: +61 7 3346 8166 Research Page: http://works.bepress.com/shams_pathan/ SSRN Web Page: http://ssrn.com/author=385539|
|+61 7 33717612|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Business School Brisbane, Australia
University of Queensland
RePEc:edi:bsuqbau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- McGilvery, Andrew & Faff, Robert & Pathan, Shams, 2012. "Competitive valuation effects of Australian IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 74-83.
- Pathan, Shams & Skully, Michael, 2010. "Endogenously structured boards of directors in banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1590-1606, July.
- Mamiza Haq & Michael Skully & Shams Pathan, 2010. "Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions: A Data Envelopment Analysis," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(1), pages 63-97, March.
- Pathan, Shams, 2009. "Strong boards, CEO power and bank risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1340-1350, July.
- Pathan, Shams & Skully, Michael & Wickramanayake, J., 2008. "Reforms in Thai bank governance: The aftermath of the Asian financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 345-362.
- Shams Pathan & Michael Skully & J. Wickramanayake, 2007. "Board Size, Independence and Performance: An Analysis of Thai Banks," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(3), pages 211-227, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shams Tabrize Pathan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.