General Economics Faculty Sofia, Bulgaria
University of National and World Economy
RePEc:edi:efnwebg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ralitza Pandurska, 2020. "Labor Market Transformations Related To The Digital Economy And Industry 4.0," INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE "HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT", University of Economics - Varna, number y:2020:i:1:p:173-179, August.
- Ralitza Pandurska, 2020. "Communications in the Social Security Administrations as Part of the Measures of Corporate Social Responsibility in their Activity Optimization," Nauchni trudove, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 121-133, August.
- Ralitza Pandurska, 2019. "The Population Aging – A Factor of Increasing the Needs for Long-Term Care for the Person," Nauchni trudove, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 183-199, November.
- Ralitza Pandurska, 2018. "Transferring Resources between the First and the Second Pillar in the Context of Development of the Pension Model in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 133-160.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ralitza Pandurska, 2018.
"Transferring Resources between the First and the Second Pillar in the Context of Development of the Pension Model in Bulgaria,"
Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 133-160.
- Margarita Atanassova, 2018. "Employment in Bulgaria as Part of European Labor Market – Trends and Institutional Challenges," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 21-28.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ralitza Pandurska
(Ralitza Pandurska) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.