|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics Fargo, North Dakota (United States)
North Dakota State University
PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636
RePEc:edi:dandsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Parvez, Md Rezwanul & Ripplinger, David & Maduraperuma, Buddhika, 2015. "Modeling Land Use Pattern Change Analysis in the Northern Great Plains: A Novel Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205868, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Md Rezwanul Parvez & Scott Fausti & Thandiwe Nleya & Patricia Johnson & Kenneth Olson & John Rickertsen, 2012.
"Alternative Annual Forage Crop Options for Northern Great Plains Cattle Producers: A South Dakota Case Study,"
12001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Parvez, Md Rezwanul & Fausti, Scott W. & Nleya, Thandiwe & Johnson, Patricia S. & Olson, Kenneth C. & Rickertsen, John, 2012. "Alternative Annual Forage Crop Options for Northern Great Plains Cattle Producers: A South Dakota Case Study," Economics Staff Papers 132501, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Parvez, Md Rezwanul & Janssen, Larry & Stover, Ronald & Reitsma, Kurt D. & Smart, Alexander, 2011. "An Economic Analysis and Assessment of Impacts of Conservation Practices on Agro-Environmental Conditions in the Lower Bad River Basin of South Dakota," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103718, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Parvez, Md Rezwanul & Nleya, Thandi & Johnson, Patricia & Olsen, Kenneth & Rickertsen, John, 2013. "Forage Options and Drought Risk: A South Dakota Case Study," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2013, pages 1-18, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mdrezwanul Parvez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.