Thuy Thu Nguyen
Foreign Trade UniversityHanoi, Viet Nam
91 Chua Lang Street, Dong Da, Hanoi
RePEc:edi:ftuhavn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hoang, Truong Giang & Nguyen, Tu Anh & Nguyen, Thu Thuy, 2014. "Trade facilitation in ASEAN members - a focus on logistics policies towards ASEAN economic community," Papers 918, World Trade Institute.
- Abe de Jong & Thuy Thu Nguyen & Mathijs A. van Dijk, 2008.
"Strategic Debt: Evidence from Bertrand and Cournot Competition,"
11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- de Jong, A. & Nguyen, T.T. & van Dijk, M.A., 2007. "Strategic Debt: Evidence from Bertrand and Cournot Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-057-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Cao, Kien & Coy, Jeffrey & Nguyen, Thuy, 2016. "The likelihood of management involvement, offer premiums, and target shareholder wealth effects: Evidence from the 2002–2007 LBO wave," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 641-655.
- Kien Dinh Cao & Thuy Thu Nguyen & Giang Thi Thu Dao, 2016. "Payment Methods in Acquisitions of Association of Southeast Asian Nations Bidders," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1707-1715.
- Anh T. Nguyen & Thuy T. Nguyen & Giang T. Hoang, 2016. "Trade facilitation in ASEAN countries: harmonisation of logistics policies," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 30(1), pages 120-134, May.
- Nguyen, Thuy Thu & van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2012. "Corruption, growth, and governance: Private vs. state-owned firms in Vietnam," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2935-2948.
- de Jong, Abe & Kabir, Rezaul & Nguyen, Thuy Thu, 2008.
"Capital structure around the world: The roles of firm- and country-specific determinants,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1954-1969, September.
- de Jong, A. & Kabir, R. & Nguyen, T.T., 2007. "Capital Structure around the World: The Roles of Firm- and Country-Specific Determinants," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-058-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thuy Thu Nguyen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.