|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School Xiangtan, China
RePEc:edi:bsxtucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pricilia, Friska & Nasrullah, Muhammad & Fauzie, Kamilah & Pratiwi ️, Safadela Gigania & Nabilla, Sinta Dina, 2020. "Tugas review jurnal " Evamping The Supply Chain of Fruit and Vegetable in East Java Province, Indonesia"," OSF Preprints rfmjk, Center for Open Science.
- Rachel Bayisenge & Hu Shengede & Yves Harimana & Jean Bosco Karega & Margret Lukileni & Muhammad Nasrullah & Hu Xinrui & Beneyo Emmerance Nteziyaremye, 2021. "Contribution of Small and Medium Enterprises Run by Women in Generating Employment Opportunity in Rwanda," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 15(3), pages 1-14, July.
- Hawwin Mardhiana & Erma Suryani & Ully Asfari & Muhammad Nasrullah, 2021. "System Dynamic Framework: Increasing Productivity Of Sugarcane To Support Sustainable Cultivation," Sustainability in Food and Agriculture (SFNA), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 105-109, June.
- Nasrullah, Muhammad & Chang, Liu & Khan, Khalid & Rizwanullah, Muhammad & Zulfiqar, Farah & Ishfaq, Muhammad, 2020. "Determinants of forest product group trade by gravity model approach: A case study of China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Nasrullah, Muhammad & Chang, Liu & Khan, Khalid & Rizwanullah, Muhammad & Zulfiqar, Farah & Ishfaq, Muhammad, 2020.
"Determinants of forest product group trade by gravity model approach: A case study of China,"
Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Mathieu, Valentin & Roda, Jean-Marc, 2023. "A meta-analysis on wood trade flow modeling concepts," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C).
- Yingying Zhou & Baodong Cheng & Jianbin Chen, 2022. "Uncovering the Effect of Forest Certification on the Dynamic Evolution of the Global Log Trade Network: A Stochastic Actor-Oriented Model Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-13, July.
- Ercan Yasar & Güray Akalin & Sinan Erdogan & Samuel Asumadu Sarkodie, 2022. "Trading Kuznets curve: empirical analysis for China," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 49(3), pages 741-768, August.
- Bayarmaa Ganbaatar & Juan Huang & Chuanmin Shuai & Asad Nawaz & Madad Ali, 2021. "Empirical Analysis of Factors Affecting the Bilateral Trade between Mongolia and China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(7), pages 1-17, April.
- Christiana Manu, 2021. "The Impact of Trade Agreement on Agricultural Trade Flow in West Africa," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(1), pages 1-89, January.
- Zainuddin, Muhamad Rias K V & Shukor, Md Shafiin & Zulkifli, Muhamad Solehuddin & Abdullah, Amirul Hamza, 2021. "Dynamics of Malaysiaâ€™s Bilateral Export Post Covid-19: A Gravity Model Analysis," Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, vol. 55(1), pages 51-69.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Nasrullah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.