The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sucheta Murty to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Markandya, Anil & Taylor, Tim & Longo, Alberto & Murty, M.N. & Murty, S. & Dhavala, K., 2008. "Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 194-204, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Markandya, Anil & Taylor, Tim & Longo, Alberto & Murty, M.N. & Murty, S. & Dhavala, K., 2008.
"Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 194-204, September.
- Grilli, Maricel GraÃ±a & Bildstein, Keith L. & Lambertucci, Sergio A., 2019. "Natureâ€™s clean-up crew: Quantifying ecosystem services offered by a migratory avian scavenger on a continental scale," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C).
- Gupta, Urvi & Qureshi, Qamar & Kumar, Nishant, 2020. "Folk perceptions for avian scavengers in a tropical megacity: implications for biocultural conservation," SocArXiv tmdv4, Center for Open Science.
- Farley, Joshua, 2012. "Ecosystem services: The economics debate," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 40-49.
- Dupont, H. & Mihoub, J.B. & Becu, N. & Sarrazin, F., 2011. "Modelling interactions between scavenger behaviour and farming practices: Impacts on scavenger population and ecosystem service efficiency," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 222(4), pages 982-992.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sucheta Murty should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.