Demetrios M. Moschos
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1982 Economics Department; University of Essex (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Athens, Greece
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
RePEc:edi:deuoagr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Karfakis, C.I. & Moschos, D.M., 1993. "The Information Content of the Yield Curve in Australia," Working Papers 185, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Karfakis, C. J. & Moschos, D.M., 1990.
"Asymmetries in the European Monetary System: Evidence from Interest Ra tes,"
145, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
repec:fth:sydnec:185 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:fth:sydnec:144 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Manolas & Demetrios Moschos, "undated". "P-Star As An Indicator Of Inflationary Pressure In Greece," Working Papers 9404, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Arakelian, Veni & Moschos, Demetrios, 2008. "Modeling pairwise convergence: A Bayesian approach with an application to Greek inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 340-344, May.
- Costas Karfakis & Demetrios Moschos, 2004. "Predicting Currency Crises: Evidence from Two Transition Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 95-103, January.
- Costas Karfakis & Demetrios Moschos & Moïse Sidiropoulos, 2004. "Capital mobility and inflation persistence: theory and evidence from Greece," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 125-133.
- Zacharias Bragoudakis & Demetrios Moschos, 2000. "Relative Prices and Sectoral Labor Productivity Differentials:A long-run Analysis for Greece," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 4(2), pages 142-155, Winter.
- Karfakis, Costas & Moschos, Demetrios, 1999. "Searching for Indicators of Foreign Exchange Market Pressure: Evidence from Greece," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Moschos, D. & Stournaras, Y., 1998. "Domestic and foreign price links in an aggregate supply framework: The case of Greece," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 141-157, June.
- Karfakis, Costas J & Moschos, Demetrios M, 1990.
"Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 389-394, August.
- Karfakis, C. J. & Moschos, D.M., 1990. "Interest Rate Linkages Within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 144, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Karfakis, Costas & Moschos, Demetrios, 1989. "Testing for long run purchasing power parity : A time series analysis for the greek drachma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 245-248, September.
- Moschos, Demetrios, 1989. "Export expansion, growth and the level of economic development: An empirical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 93-102, January.
- Bedrossian, Arakel & Moschos, Demetrios, 1988. "Industrial Structure, Concentration and the Speed of Price Adjustment," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 459-476, June.
- Moschos, D, 1983. "Aggregate Price Responses to Wage and Productivity Changes: Evidence from the U.S," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3-4), pages 169-175.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Demetrios M. Moschos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.