Maria do Rosário Alves Moreira
|First Name:||Maria do Rosário|
Faculdade de Economia Porto, Portugal
Universidade do Porto
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 4200 PORTO
RePEc:edi:fepuppt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira, 2008. "Greedy randomized dispatching heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with quadratic earliness and tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 286, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Maria Rosário Moreira & Rui Alves, 2006. "How far from Just-in-time are Portuguese firms? A survey of its progress and perception," FEP Working Papers 215, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- M. Rosário Moreira & Rui Alves, 2006. "Does Order Negotiation Improve The Job-Shop Workload Control?," FEP Working Papers 213, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- M. Rosário Moreira & Rui Alves, 2006. "A new input-output control order release mechanism: how workload control improves manufacturing operations in a job shop," FEP Working Papers 210, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- M. Rosário Moreira & Rui Alves, 2006.
"Does Order Negotiation Improve The Job-Shop Workload Control?,"
FEP Working Papers
213, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Slotnick, Susan A., 2011. "Order acceptance and scheduling: A taxonomy and review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 1-11, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria do Rosário Alves Moreira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.