Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rewczuk Karol & Modzelewski Piotr, 2019. "Determinants of audit fees: Evidence from Poland," Central European Economic Journal, Sciendo, vol. 6(53), pages 323-336, January.
- Krzysztof Opolski & Piotr Modzelewski & Agata Kocia, 2019. "Interorganizational Trust and Effectiveness Perception in a Collaborative Service Delivery Network," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-27, September.
- Krzysztof Opolski & Piotr Modzelewski, 2009. "Quality and efficiency in the local government-methodological approach," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 22.
- Janusz Kudła & Piotr Modzelewski, 2004. "Differences in Occupational Aspirations of Young People in Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 13.
- Piotr Modzelewski, 2001. "An educational feast. Summary of the seminar Knowledge of the 21st Century Manager held on 29 march 2001 in the i Roma Theatre in Warsaw," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 2.
- Piotr Modzelewski, 2001. "Marketing Culture. Summary of the conference Marketing culture in modern organization held on 1 June 2001 at Warsaw University," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 3.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Piotr Modzelewski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.