|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Gaidar Institute for Economic PolicyMoscow, Russia
: (495) 629-6413
3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009
RePEc:edi:gaidaru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Morgunov, V.I., 2016. "The Liquidity Management of the Banking Sector and the Short-Term Money Market Interest Rates," Working Papers 21311, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Morgunov V., 2016. "Управление Ликвидностью Банковского Сектора Банком России: Наблюдения Из Опыта Последних Трех Лет," Russian Economic Developments (in Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 9, pages 40-44, September.
- V. Morgunov, 2016. "Сокращение Структурного Дефицита Ликвидности: Вызовы И Возможные Решения," Russian Economic Developments (in Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 3, pages 48-52, март.
- V. Morgunov, 2016. "The Declining Structural Liquidity Deficit: Challenges And Possible Solutions," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 3, pages 45-48, March.
- Morgunov V., 2016. "Bank of Russia liquidity management of the Banking sector: observations based on the past three years experience," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 9, pages 38-42, September.
- V. Morgunov, 2001. "Determination of Allowed Rate of Return under Price Regulation of Natural Monopolies: Two Concepts," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vyacheslav Morgunov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.