Report NEP-MON-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davig, Troy A. & Foerster, Andrew T., 2017. "Communicating Monetary Policy Rules," Research Working Paper RWP 17-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kiyutsevskaya, Anna (Киюцевская, Анна) & Morgunov, Vyacheslav (Моргунов, Вячеслав) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2017.
"Peculiarities of Exchange Rate Policy under the Floating Exchange Rate Regime in Developing Countries
[Особенности Курсовой Политики В Рамках Режима Плавающего Валютного Курса В Развивающихся Стран," Working Papers 031722, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Karolina Tura-Gawron, 2017. "The Forecasts-based Instrument Rule and Repo Rates Decisions in Sweden. How closely interlinked?," Working Papers 135/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Christina Christou & Ruthira Naraidoo & Rangan Gupta & Won Joong Kim, 2017. "Monetary Policy Reaction Functions of the TICKs: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 201738, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ndiaye, Ndeye Djiba & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Is inflation targeting the proper monetary policy regime in a dual banking system? new evidence from ARDL bounds test," MPRA Paper 79420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Bishop & Peter Tulip, 2017. "Anticipatory Monetary Policy and the 'Price Puzzle'," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2017-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Paul Mercier, 2017. "Public debt, central bank and money: Some clarifications," BCL working papers 108, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena (Синельникова-Мурылева, Елена), 2017.
"Analysis of Transmission Mechanisms of Monetary Policy of the Bank of Russia in Conditions of Transition to Inflation Targeting
[Анализ Трансмиссионных Механизмов Денежно-Кредитной Политики Банка Р," Working Papers 041703, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Funke, Michael & Kirkby, Robert & Mihaylovski, Petar, 2017. "House prices and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of New Zealand," Working Paper Series 6354, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Magdalena Szyszko & Aleksandra Rutkowska, 2017. "Forward-looking Component in Consumers’ Expectations and the Central Bank’s Forecast: Some Evidence for European Countries," Working Papers 128/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Jancokova, Martina, 2017. "Financial Globalisation, Monetary Policy Spillovers and Macro-modelling: Tales from 1001 Shocks," Globalization Institute Working Papers 314, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Adrien Auclert, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Redistribution Channel," NBER Working Papers 23451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел) & Bozhechkova, Alexandra (Божечкова, Александра) & Goryunov, Eugene (Горюнов, Евгений) & Petrova, Diana, 2017.
"Analysis of Approaches to Accounting of the Information Effects of Monetary Policy
[Анализ Подходов К Учету Информационных Эффектов Денежно-Кредитной Политики]," Working Papers 031723, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gregory Levieuge & Yannick Lucotte & Florian Pradines-Jobet, 2017. "Central banks preferences and banking sector vulnerability," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 25 May 2017.
- Ali Ozdagli & Michael Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 23424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvatore Perdichizzi, 2017. "The impact of ECBs conventional and unconventional monetary policies on European banking indexes returns," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def059, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Volker Hahn, 2017. "Policy Effects in a Simple Fully Non-Linear New Keynesian Model of the Liquidity Trap," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2017-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- srithilat, khaysy & Sun, Gang, 2017. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Economic Development: Evidence from Lao PDR," MPRA Paper 79369, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2017.
- Eleni Dalla, 2017. "Monetary policy implications on the investment decision: Do economies of scope in the banking sector matter?," Discussion Paper Series 2017_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2017.
- Pawe³ Gajewski, 2017. "Patterns of regional inflation persistence in a CEE country. The case of Poland," Lodz Economics Working Papers 5/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел) & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Segei (Синельников-Мурылев, Сергей) & Perevyshin, Yuri (Перевышин, Юрий) & Egorov, D.A. (Егоров, Д.А.), 2017.
"Analysis of the Regional Differentiation of Inflation
[Анализ Региональной Дифференциации Инфляции]," Working Papers 021708, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Dongwon Lee & Kyungkeun Kim, 2017. "Asymmetric Stabilizing Impact of International Reserves," Working Papers 201705, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta & Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou, 2017. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty, Growth and Inflation in the Eurozone: A Causal Approach," Working Papers 201737, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Quinn, Stephen F. & Roberds, William, 2017. "An Early Experiment with "Permazero"," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Citak, Yusuf Ensar & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Discerning Granger-causal chain between oil prices, exchange rates and inflation rates: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 79453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sohei Kaihatsu & Mitsuru Katagiri & Noriyuki Shiraki, 2017. "Phillips Curve and Price-Change Distribution under Declining Trend Inflation," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-5, Bank of Japan.