Oana Maria Milea
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Management Turistic si Comercial Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Creştină "Dimitrie Cantemir"
RePEc:edi:ftucdro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Oana-Maria MILEA, 2012. "Quality of Products and Services, Factors with Major Impact on Tourism Activity," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 60(4), pages 209-213, November.
- Petronela-Sonia NEDEA & Emilia PASCU & Oana-Maria MILEA, 2012. "The impact on landscape generated by works of improving the navigation conditions on Danube between Calarasi – Braila," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 102-109, May.
- Emilia PASCU & Oana-Maria MILEA & Petronela-Sonia, 2012. "Educating and informing the consumer in order to fight counterfeiting," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 110-116, May.
- Oana Maria MILEA & Petronela - Sonia NEDEA & Emilia PASCU, 2012. "Tourism satellite account - statistical method for determining the economic impact of tourism," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 117-124, May.
- Nedea Petronela-Sonia & Pascu Emilia & Milea Oana-Maria, 2011. "Romania Europe's cross-roads pan-European corridors and TEN-T priority axes. Current conditions and perspectives," Constanta Maritime University Annals, Constanta Maritime University, vol. 16(2), pages 85-96.
- Nedea Petronela-Sonia & Milea Oana Maria & Pascu Emilia, 2011. "The importance of danube river as strategic navigation corridor," Constanta Maritime University Annals, Constanta Maritime University, vol. 16(2), pages 97-102.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oana Maria Milea should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.