Faculty of Economics and Business Tbilisi, Georgia
Tbilisi State University
RePEc:edi:fetsuge (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mekvabishvili, Rati, 2021. "Georgia Leads in Prosociality: Comparison to Cross-Cultural Economic Experiment," MPRA Paper 107048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mekvabishvili, Rati, 2021. "Can Formal Institutions Lead to the Spillover Effect of Cooperation?," MPRA Paper 107047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mekvabishvili, Rati, 2006. "Money Illusion and Coordination," MPRA Paper 93688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mekvabishvili, Rati, 2021.
"Georgia Leads in Prosociality: Comparison to Cross-Cultural Economic Experiment,"
107048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramzi Suleiman & Yuval Samid, 2021. "Punishment Strategies across Societies: Conventional Wisdoms Reconsidered," Games, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-23, August.
- Mekvabishvili, Rati, 2006.
"Money Illusion and Coordination,"
93688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pope, Robin & Selten, Reinhard & Kube, Sebastian, 2009. "Nominalist Heuristics and Economic Theory," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 17/2009, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Kube, Sebastian & Kaiser, Johannes & Selten, Reinhard & Pope, Robin, 2006. "Prominent Numbers and Ratios in Exchange Rate Determination: Field and Laboratory Evidence," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 29/2006, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2021-04-19 2021-04-19
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2021-04-19
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2021-04-19
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2021-04-19
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2021-04-19
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2021-04-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rati Mekvabishvili should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.