The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jean-Francois Mercier to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Economics Department Los Angeles, California (United States)
Loyola Marymount University
RePEc:edi:edlmuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mercier, Jean-François, 2018. "Non-deterministic group contest with private information," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 47-53.
- Jean-François Mercier, 2018. "Selecting contestants for a rent-seeking contest," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 47(3), pages 927-947, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mercier, Jean-François, 2018.
"Non-deterministic group contest with private information,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 47-53.
- Martin Kolmar & Hendrik Rommeswinkel, 2020. "Group size and group success in conflicts," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 55(4), pages 777-822, December.
- Jean-François Mercier, 2018.
"Selecting contestants for a rent-seeking contest,"
International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 47(3), pages 927-947, September.
- Kjell Hausken, 2021. "Axiomatizing additive multi-effort contests," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 1(11), pages 1-12, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean-Francois Mercier
(Jean-Francois Mercier) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.