|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre de Recherche en Économie Appliqué pour le Développement (CREAD)Alger, Algeria
RePEc:edi:creaddz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Menna, Khaled & Mehibel, Samer, 2018. "Les pays de l’Afrique du Nord et les IDE face à la problématique de l’attractivité [North African countries and FDI facing the issue of attractiveness]," MPRA Paper 85559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menna, Khaled & Lassassi, Moundir, 2016. "المرأة الماكثة في البيت في الجزائر: قدرات منسية؟! [The Housewives In Algeria: Forgotten Capacities?]," MPRA Paper 85421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MENNA, Khaled, 2016. "الاقتصاد السياسي للإصلاحات في الدول الغنية بالموارد الطبيعية: دروس مستقاة من التجربة الجزائرية [The Political Economy of Reforms in Rich Natural Resources Countries: Lessons Driven from the Algeria," MPRA Paper 85385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moundir, Lassassi & Menna, Khaled, 2016. "La Notion De « Femmes Au Foyer » En Algerie, Une Realite Ou Une Representation Nostalgique [The Notion Of “ Homemaker” In Algeria, A Reality Or A Nostalgic Representation]," MPRA Paper 85740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menna, Khaled, 2016. "حوكمة المالية العامة في الجزائر وتحدّيات الشفافية [Governance of public finance in Algeria and the challenges of transparency]," MPRA Paper 85741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2018-04-09 2018-04-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Khaled Menna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.