|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Haverford College, Librarieshttp://library.haverford.edu
Haverford, Pennsylvania (USA)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Richard Ball & Norm Medeiros, 2013. "Teaching Students to Make Their Empirical Research Replicable: A Protocol for Documenting Data Mana," 2013 Stata Conference 21, Stata Users Group.
- Richard Ball & Norm Medeiros, 2012. "Teaching Integrity in Empirical Research: A Protocol for Documenting Data Management and Analysis," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 182-189, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Richard Ball & Norm Medeiros, 2012.
"Teaching Integrity in Empirical Research: A Protocol for Documenting Data Management and Analysis,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 182-189, April.
- Hernández Alemán, Anastasia & León, Carmelo J., 2018. "La Réplica en el Análisis Económico Aplicado/Replication in Applied Economic Analysis," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 36, pages 317-332, Enero.
- Knittel Christopher R. & Metaxoglou Konstantinos, 2018. "Working with Data: Two Empiricists’ Experience," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Ben Marwick & Carl Boettiger & Lincoln Mullen, 2018. "Packaging Data Analytical Work Reproducibly Using R (and Friends)," The American Statistician, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 72(1), pages 80-88, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
List EditorshipThis author manages the following RePEc Biblio topics, reading lists or publication compilations:
- RePEc Biblio > Economics Profession > Publishing in Economics > Replication > Teaching replicability
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Norm Medeiros should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.