Dipartimento di Economia Roma, Italy
Università degli Studi Roma Tre
: 06 57374003
Via Silvio D'Amico 77, 00145 - Roma
RePEc:edi:dero3it (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sebastiano Fadda & Antonella Mennella & Pasquale Tridico, 2012. "Flessibilità e produttività: il caso del lavoro in somministrazione," Working Papers 0004, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Antonella Mennella, 2011. "Informal social networks, organised crime and local labour market," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0126, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Pasquale Tridico & Sebastiano Fadda & Antonella Mennella, 2014. "Flexibility and Productivity: The Case of the Labour Supply Contract Agreement in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Antonella Mennella, 2011. "La criminalità organizzata quale intermediario nel mercato del lavoro," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(31), pages 65-105.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Antonella Mennella should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.