David L. Mather
Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics East Lansing, Michigan (United States)
Michigan State University
: (517) 355-4563
Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
RePEc:edi:damsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mather, D. L. & Bernsten, R. & Rosas, J. C. & Viana Ruano, A. & Escoto, D., 2003. "The economic impact of bean disease resistance research in Honduras," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 343-352, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mather, D. L. & Bernsten, R. & Rosas, J. C. & Viana Ruano, A. & Escoto, D., 2003.
"The economic impact of bean disease resistance research in Honduras,"
Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 343-352, December.
- Mather, David & Bernsten, Richard H. & Rosas, J.C. & Ruano, A. Viana & Escoto, D., 2003. "The economic impact of bean disease resistance research in Honduras," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Zewdu Ayalew Abro & Moti Jaleta & Matin Qaim, 2017. "Yield effects of rust-resistant wheat varieties in Ethiopia," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(6), pages 1343-1357, December.
- Acheampong, Patricia Pinamang & Owusu, Victor & Nurah, Gyiele K., 2013. "Farmers Preferences for Cassava Variety Traits: Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161633, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Reyes, Byron A. & Maredia, Mywish K. & Bernsten, Richard H. & Rosas, Juan Carlos, 2016. "Opportunities Seized, Opportunities Missed: Differences in the Economic Impact of Bean Research in Five Latin American Countries," Food Security International Development Working Papers 251850, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David L. Mather should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.