Andrey Ivanovich Makarov
(50%) Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Gaidar Institute for Economic PolicyMoscow, Russia
: (495) 629-6413
3-5 Gazetny lane, Moscow, 125009
RePEc:edi:gaidaru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alexander Pakhomov & А. Makarov, 2014. "Итоги Мировой Торговли Товарами И Услугами В 2013 Г," Russian Economic Developments (in Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 5, pages 43-47, Май.
- Alexandr Pakhomov & A Makarov, 2014. "The 2013 Results Of Global Trade In Goods And Services," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 5, pages 41-45, May.
- Alexander Pakhomov & А. Makarov, 2013. "Продвижение Инновационного Экспорта России: Роль Охраны Прав Интеллектуальной Собственности," Russian Economic Developments (in Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 8, pages 46-50, Август.
- Alexandr Pakhomov & À. Makarov, 2013. "Innovative Exports Promotion In Russia: Role Of Intellectual Property Rights Protection," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 8, pages 46-50, August.
- Àndrey Makarov & Àlexander Pakhomov, 2012. "The Role of the Foreign Economic Factor in the Country’s Innovation Development," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 11, pages 74-80, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrey Ivanovich Makarov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.