|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
: +90(312) 290-1643
RePEc:edi:debiltr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jalil, Abdul & Mahmud, Syed F., 2009. "Environment Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: A cointegration analysis for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5167-5172, December.
- Erdem BaÅÃ§i & Syed F. Mahmud & Eray M. Yucel, 2007. "Money and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from a High-Inflation Country," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 64-73, February.
- Nazmi DEMIR & Syed F. MAHMUD & Senol BABUSCU, 2005. "The Technical Inefficiency Effects Of Turkish Banks After Financial Liberalization," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(3), pages 396-411, September.
- Mahmud, Syed F., 2000. "The energy demand in the manufacturing sector of Pakistan: some further results," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-648, December.
- Hasan, M Aynul & Mahmud, Syed F, 1993. "Is Money an Omitted Variable in the Production Function? Some Further Results," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 431-445.
- M. Aynul Hasan & Syed F. Mahmud, 1992. "Does Money Still Matter in a Dynamic Context? Some Canadian Evidence," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 91-98, July.
- Chishti, Salim U. & Hasan, M. Aynul & Mahmud, Syed F., 1992. "Macroeconometric modelling and Pakistan's economy : A vector autoregression approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 353-370, April.
- Mahmud, Fakhre & Chishti, Salim, 1990. "The demand for energy in the large-scale manufacturing sector of Pakistan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 251-254, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Syed Mahmud should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.