Kementerian Kehutanan Republik Indonesia (Ministry of Forestry Republic of Indonesia)http://www.dephut.go.id/index.php/news/by_one/177
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Martana, Kadim & Lennox, James A. & Evison, David & Manley, Bruce, 2013. "What is the impact of reduced-impact logging (RIL) policy on the Berau Economy?," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 160268, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Martana, Kadim & Evison, David & Lennox, James A. & Manley, Bruce, 2012. "Constructing a regional Social Accounting Matrix using non survey method for CGE Modeling," 2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand 136049, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2012-11-24 2013-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2012-11-24 2013-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2012-11-24 2013-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2012-11-24. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-11-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-11-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kadim Martana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.