|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) Dipartimento di Economia e Impresa Viterbo, Italy
Università degli Studi della Tuscia
RePEc:edi:detusit (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza Roma, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"
RePEc:edi:dsrotit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sonja, Vermeulen & Meryl, Richards & Alessandro, De Pinto & Dino, Ferrarese & Peter, Läderach & Le, Lan & Marty, Luckert & Enrico, Mazzoli & Laura, Plant & Roberto, Rinaldi & Jim, Stephenson & Paul, W, 2016. "The Economic Advantage: Assessing the value of climate-change actions in agriculture," IFAD Advantage Series 304740, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Traverso L. & Mazzoli E. & Miller C. & Pulighe G. & Perelli C. & Morese M. M. & Branca G., 2021. "Cost Benefit and Risk Analysis of Low iLUC Bioenergy Production in Europe Using Monte Carlo Simulation," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-18, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Traverso L. & Mazzoli E. & Miller C. & Pulighe G. & Perelli C. & Morese M. M. & Branca G., 2021.
"Cost Benefit and Risk Analysis of Low iLUC Bioenergy Production in Europe Using Monte Carlo Simulation,"
Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Roberto Murano & Natascia Maisano & Roberta Selvaggi & Gioacchino Pappalardo & Biagio Pecorino, 2021. "Critical Issues and Opportunities for Producing Biomethane in Italy," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-14, April.
- Biao Li & Tao Wang & Chunxiao Li & Zhen Dong & Hua Yang & Yi Sun & Pengfei Wang, 2022. "A Strategy for Determining the Decommissioning Life of Energy Equipment Based on Economic Factors and Operational Stability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(24), pages 1-24, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Enrico Mazzoli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.