Md. Alauddin Majumder
|First Name:||Md. Alauddin|
|Dept. of Economics University of Chittagong Bangladesh|
(50%) Department of Economics Chittagong, Bangladesh
University of Chittagong
RePEc:edi:dechibd (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Economics and Finance Department Murfreesboro, Tennessee (United States)
Jennings A. Jones College of Business
Middle Tennessee State University
RePEc:edi:efmtsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Majumder, Md. Alauddin & Eff, E. Anthon, 2012. "The link between economic growth and financial development: Evidence from districts of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 44122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barua, Shubhasish & Majumder, Md. Alauddin & Akhtaruzzaman, Dr. Md., 2007. "Determinants of Workers’ Remittances in Bangladesh: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 15080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Majumder, Md. Alauddin & Eff, E. Anthon, 2012.
"The link between economic growth and financial development: Evidence from districts of Bangladesh,"
44122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polat, Ali & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Satti, Saqlain Latif, 2013. "Revisiting Linkages between Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in South Africa: Fresh Evidence from Combined Cointegration Test," MPRA Paper 51724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2013.
- Barua, Shubhasish & Majumder, Md. Alauddin & Akhtaruzzaman, Dr. Md., 2007.
"Determinants of Workers’ Remittances in Bangladesh: An Empirical Study,"
15080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yousaf Zaman & Khair-Uz-Zaman & Shadiullah Khan, 2014. "Macro Level Determinants of Remittances to Pakistan," International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 142-155.
- Mazhar Y. Mughal & Junaid Ahmed, 2014.
"Remittances and Business Cycles: Comparison of South Asian Countries,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 513-541, December.
- Mazhar Yasin MUGHAL & Junaid AHMED, 2013. "Remittances and Business Cycles: Comparison of South Asian Countries," Working Papers 2012-2013_4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2013.
- Hassan, Gazi & Shakur, Shamim & Bhuyan, Mohammed, 2012. "Nonlinear growth effect of remittances in recipient countries: an econometric analysis of remittances-growth nexus in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 40086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Labour Office. & International Institute for Labour Studies., 2013. "Bangladesh : improving employment conditions," Studies on Growth with Equity, International Labour Office, Research Department, number 994814413402676, June.
- Mohammad A. H. PRADHAN & Gias Uddin KHAN, 2015. "Role of Remittance for Improving Quality of Life: Evidence from Bangladesh," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 160-168, September.
- Mamun, Md. Al & Sohag, Kazi & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015.
"Remittance and domestic labor productivity: Evidence from remittance recipient countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 207-218.
- Al Mamun, Md. & Sohag, Kazi & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "Remittance and domestic labor productivity: evidence from remittance recipient countries," MPRA Paper 62177, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2015.
- Gazi Mainul Hassan & Shamim Shakur, 2017. "Nonlinear Effects of Remittances on Per Capita GDP Growth in Bangladesh," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-11, July.
- Sk. Mahmudul Alam, Mahmud, 2012. "Microfinance institutions will be an important instrument to earn more remittance, send remittance and utilize remittance in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 36459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- Imene Guetat & Dorsaf Sridi, 2014. "Institutional Quality Effect on Remittances in the MENA Region," Working Papers 864, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Safaa Tabit & Charaf-Eddine Moussir, 2016. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Migrantsâ€™ Remittances: Evidence from a Panel of Developing Countries," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(7), pages 1-11, July.
- Mohammed Ziaul Haider & Tanbir Hossain & Ohidul Islam Siddiqui, 2016. "Impact of Remittance on Consumption and Savings Behavior in Rural Areas of Bangladesh," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(4), pages 25-34, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Md. Alauddin Majumder should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.