|Associate Professor IILM Graduate School of Management Greater Noida U P, India|
(83%) Faculty of Commerce Varanasi, India
Banaras Hindu University
RePEc:edi:fcbhuin (more details at EDIRC)
(13%) Delhi School of Economics Delhi, India
University of Delhi
Delhi 110 007
RePEc:edi:seudein (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) Institute for Integrated Learning in Management: Graduate SchoolGreater Noida, India
16 Knowledge Park 2 IILM Road, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
RePEc:edi:iilmgin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Majumdar, Raju, 2013. "A Reinterpretation of the Relation between Market-to-book ratio and Corporate Borrowing," MPRA Paper 52398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumdar, Raju, 2013. "On the alternative proxies for estimating firm growth in empirical corporate finance literature: Evidence from Indian manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 44874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumdar, Raju, 2012. "The Determinants of Indebtedness in Unlisted Manufacturing Firms in India: A Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 43427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumdar, Raju, 2012. "The role of secured debt in resolving agency conflicts and problems of asymmetric information: Indian evidence," MPRA Paper 37925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Majumdar, Raju, 2012.
"The Determinants of Indebtedness in Unlisted Manufacturing Firms in India: A Panel Data Analysis,"
43427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanvicente, Antonio Zoratto & Bortoluzzo, Adriana Bruscato & Bortoluzzo, Mauricio Mesquita, 2017. "Capital structure determinants of financially constrained and unconstrained firms," Textos para discussão 451, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raju Majumdar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.