Hiep Ngoc Luu
School of Management Fife, United Kingdom
University of St. Andrews
The Gateway, North Haugh, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9SS
RePEc:edi:smanduk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hiep Ngoc Luu & Vu Quang Trinh & Nam Hoai Vu, 2017. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Accelerate the Vietnamese Economic Growth? A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(4), pages 331-345, October-D.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu, 2016. "Greenfield investments, cross-border M&As, and economic growth in emerging countries," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 87-94.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu, 2015. "Basel II Capital Requirements and Bank Behaviour: Empirical Evidence from Brazilian Banks," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 1-2.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hiep Ngoc Luu & Vu Quang Trinh & Nam Hoai Vu, 2017.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Accelerate the Vietnamese Economic Growth? A Simultaneous Equations Approach,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(4), pages 331-345, October-D.
- Kikuchi, Tomoo & Yanagida, Kensuke & Vo, Huong, 2018. "The effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 4-19.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hiep Ngoc Luu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.