Bruno Mota Lopes
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economia Salvador, Brazil
RePEc:edi:eesalbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Luís G. Monteiro & Wilson N. Macedo & Pedro F. Torres & Márcio M. Silva & Guilherme Amaral & Alexandre S. Piterman & Bruno M. Lopes & Juliano M. Fraga & Wallace C. Boaventura, 2017. "One-Year Monitoring PV Power Plant Installed on Rooftop of Mineirão Fifa World Cup/Olympics Football Stadium," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Almiron, Marcelo G. & Lopes, Bruno & Oliveira, Alyson L. C. & Medeiros, Antonio C. & Frery, Alejandro C., 2010. "On the Numerical Accuracy of Spreadsheets," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 34(i04).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Almiron, Marcelo G. & Lopes, Bruno & Oliveira, Alyson L. C. & Medeiros, Antonio C. & Frery, Alejandro C., 2010.
"On the Numerical Accuracy of Spreadsheets,"
Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 34(i04).
- Guy Mélard, 2014. "On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 2010," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1095-1128, October.
- H.-J. Sun & Kaoru Fukuda & B. D. McCullough, 2017. "Inaccurate regression coefficients in Microsoft Excel 2003: an investigation of Volpi’s “zero bug”," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 1411-1421, December.
- Varma, Jayanth R. & Virmani, Vineet, 2017. "Shiny Alternative for Finance in the Classroom," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-03-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sun, Tien-Lung & Lo, Kuo-Hung & Chen, Juei-Chao, 2016. "An accurate updating formula to calculate sample variance from weighted successive differences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 14-19.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bruno Mota Lopes should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.