|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||Departamento de Economía; Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Losada, Ramiro, 2004. "On the definition of affordable prices under universal service obligations," UC3M Working papers. Economics we044015, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ilie, Laura & Losada, Ramiro, 2004. "Endogenous financing of the universal service," UC3M Working papers. Economics we044116, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Losada, Ramiro, 2004. "Should network operators be allowed to build joint facilities?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we043914, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ilie, Laura & Losada, Ramiro, 2004.
"Endogenous financing of the universal service,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we044116, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M., 2009. "Universal service obligations: The role of subsidization schemes," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Poudou Jean-Christophe & Roland Michel & Thomas Lionel, 2009. "Universal Service Obligations and Competition with Asymmetric Information," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ramiro Losada should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.