|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica; Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica; Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona; Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Economics Shanghai, China
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
RePEc:edi:seshucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Panle Jia Barwick & Shanjun Li & Liguo Lin & Eric Zou, 2019. "From Fog to Smog: the Value of Pollution Information," NBER Working Papers 26541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin, Yanhong & Lin, Liguo, 2014. "China's provincial industrial pollution: the role of technical efficiency, pollution levy and pollution quantity control," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 111-132, February.
- Liguo Lin & Lan Yao, 2014. "Inspections and Information Disclosure: Quality Regulations with Incomplete Enforcement," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 9(2), pages 240-260, June.
- Lin, Liguo, 2013. "Enforcement of pollution levies in China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 32-43.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Jin, Yanhong & Lin, Liguo, 2014.
"China's provincial industrial pollution: the role of technical efficiency, pollution levy and pollution quantity control,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 111-132, February.
- Chen, Yvonne Jie & Li, Pei & Lu, Yi, 2018. "Career concerns and multitasking local bureaucrats: Evidence of a target-based performance evaluation system in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 84-101.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 333-366, June.
- Lin, Liguo, 2013.
"Enforcement of pollution levies in China,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 32-43.
- Ankai Xu, 2016. "Environmental regulations and competitiveness: evidence based on Chinese firm data," CIES Research Paper series 47-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Weizeng Sun & Jianfeng Wu & Siqi Zheng, 2016. "The Decomposition And Dynamics Of Industrial Carbon Dioxide Emissions For 287 Chinese Cities In 1998–2009," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 460-481, July.
- Guojun He & Yang Xie & Bing Zhang, 2017. "Balancing Development and the Environment in a Changing World: Expressways, GDP, and Pollution in China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-43, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Aug 2017.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2017. "Cleaning up the air for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games: Empirical study on China's thermal power sector," Discussion Papers 1718, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Ye Qi & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013.
"The Evolving Geography of China's Industrial Production: Implications for Pollution Dynamics and Urban Quality of Life,"
NBER Working Papers
19624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Ye Qi & Matthew E. Kahn, 2014. "The Evolving Geography Of China'S Industrial Production: Implications For Pollution Dynamics And Urban Quality Of Life," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 709-724, September.
- Liguo Lin & Wei Sun, 2016. "Location choice of FDI firms and environmental regulation reforms in China," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 207-232, October.
- Dietrich H. Earnhart & Madhu Khanna & Thomas P. Lyon, 2014. "Corporate Environmental Strategies in Emerging Economies," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(2), pages 164-185.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Liguo Lin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.