Stefan Michael Listl
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg(Heidelberg University Hospital) http://www.klinikum.uni-heidelberg.de/
Münchener Zentrum für Ökonomie und Demographischen Wandel (Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA))
Max-Planck-Institut für Sozialrecht und Sozialpolitik (Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy)
Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (Max Planck Society)
RePEc:edi:memande (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Listl, Stefan & Chalkley, Martin, 2014. "Provider payment bares teeth: Dentist reimbursement and the use of check-up examinations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 110-116.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Listl, Stefan & Chalkley, Martin, 2014.
"Provider payment bares teeth: Dentist reimbursement and the use of check-up examinations,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 110-116.
- Nolan, Anne, 2019. "Reforming the delivery of public dental services in Ireland: potential cost implications," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS80.
- Frank Gabel & Olivier Kalmus & Kasper Rosing & Anna‐Lena Trescher & Stefan Listl, 2020. "Implementation of altered provider incentives for a more individual‐risk‐based assignment of dental recall intervals: evidence from a health systems reform in Denmark," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 475-488, April.
- Ake Blomqvist & Frances Woolley, 2018. "Filling the Cavities: Improving the Efficiency and Equity of Canada’s Dental Care System," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 510, May.
- Martin Chalkley & Stefan Listl, 2017. "First do no harm â€“ The impact of financial incentives on dental x-rays," Working Papers 143cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Chalkley, Martin & Listl, Stefan, 2018. "First do no harm – The impact of financial incentives on dental X-rays," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-9.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefan Michael Listl should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.