(50%) School of Economics and Trade Changsha, China
RePEc:edi:sehnucn (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institute of Industrial Economics Beijing, China
Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
RePEc:edi:iicascn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Liu, Yi & Li, Xue & Lahiri, Sajal, 2016. "Determinants of privatization in China: The role of the presence of foreign firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 196-221.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Liu, Yi & Li, Xue & Lahiri, Sajal, 2016.
"Determinants of privatization in China: The role of the presence of foreign firms,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 196-221.
- Liu, Xiaojie & Shen, Jim Huangnan & Deng, Kent, 2022. "Endowment Structure, property rights and reforms of large state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in China: Past, present and future," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 675-692.
- Lin, Boqiang & Zhou, Yicheng, 2021. "Does fiscal decentralization improve energy and environmental performance? New perspective on vertical fiscal imbalance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 302(C).
- Haichao Fan & Cui Hu & Faqin Lin & Huanhuan Wang, 2022. "Trade liberalization and decentralization of state‐owned enterprises: Evidence from China," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 60(1), pages 224-246, January.
- Liu, Yi & Lahiri, Sajal & Liu, Tianqi, 2018. "Optimal Partial Privatization in the Presence of Foreign Competition: The Role of Efficiency Differentials and Unemployment," MPRA Paper 91471, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jan 2019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yi Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.